Friday, February 23, 2007

Ruth's latest hobby

Okay, so I'm resurrecting our wedding blog and turning it into our day-to-day blog. It is called communal existence after all and that should cover post wedding life, right? Oscar may post too, maybe on restaurant related things?
It probably won't really be day-to-day, but I'm looking for somewhere to post some knitting entries every once in a while.

At the moment I'm hoping that I can still be part of the International Scarf Exchange #4, where they are organizing 200 knitters internationally who will knit scarves for each other. It sounds like great fun and a perfect first online knitting experience! Great motivation to try out new patterns, hear from other knitters all over the place, and in the end there will be the surprise of a scarf in the mail!

So far I've tried my hand at a bunch of scarves, some baby hats, wristwarmers (the office is too cold in the winter!), and my largest project so far is still on the needles: a shrug Tempest, which I am knitting in Cascade 220.

More to come...

1 Comments:

Blogger Dorothy said...

I hope ISE4 goes really well for you.

Your wedding slide show is very beautiful. It looks like it was a gorgeous wedding.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home